Thank you for your interest in the Balloonfest, Air Show & So Much More 2020..
We look forward to continued growth and interest in this event. We hope you will be a part of it!
We are inviting local food vendors to participate in the event and invite you to provide food and drinks for our visitors who are spending time with us. We will accept all food vendors (commercial and non-profits) when food vendors license is included with application and payment.
The committee of Balloonfest, Air Show & So Much More reserves the right to deny any vendor/entertainer participation in this event if it is not in the best interest of the event or the vendor/participant.
Vendors / Crafters / Non Profits
1. SET-UP TIMES
Friday, September 11, NOON – 8 PM (Please remember 911 Memorial Coalition ride with pass through Hughesville this evening! Plan accordingly!!!)
Saturday, September 12, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
All vehicles must be in designated parking areas by 9:30 AM. (Event staff must approve any special exceptions)
2. EVENT DAY
Booths must be staffed and open during all event hours. Event hours are 10 AM – 9 PM on Saturday and 10 AM – 2 PM on Sunday.
If you need assistance, or in the event of an emergency, please contact a Festival committee member.
All vehicles must be in designated parking areas by 9:30 AM. No vehicles permitted on the mid-way between 9:30 AM – 9:15 PM (exception…committee authorized / escorted vehicles, any special exceptions must be approved by event staff.)
3. TEAR DOWN
Saturday, September 12, 9:15 PM- 11 PM (If not participating on Sunday hours)
All vehicles must be in designated parking areas by 9:30 AM. No vehicles permitted on the mid-way between 9:30 AM – 9:15 PM (exception…committee authorized / escorted vehicles, any special exceptions must be approved by event staff).
Sunday, September 13, 3 PM – 8 PM
Bulk rubbish and trash must be taken to the dumpster (located on the track, adjacent to the sound system) before, during, and after the event. DO NOT use the public waste containers, they are provided for the customers.
4. The committee of Balloonfest / Airshow and So Much More reserves the right to deny any Vendor / Crafter/ Non Profit participation in this event if it is not in the best interest of the event.
5. Vendors / Crafters/ Non Profits are responsible for being in compliance with any and all Pennsylvania sales tax requirements.
6. Vendor / Crafter/ Non Profit’s displays cannot interfere with adjacent exhibitors or extend into aisles or beyond your assigned booth space.
7. No alcohol, no smoking and no pets are permitted on Festival grounds at any time!
8. Nothing shall be nailed or stapled to the walls, floors, or any other part of the festival buildings or grounds. It is recommended that all electrical extension cords and electrical plug be the 3-wire, grounded, heavy-duty type, and U.L. approved.
9. Vendors / Crafters/ Non Profits will be assigned a designated parking area. All exhibitors, booth workers, helpers, etc. must park in areas designated by Festival Committee. You are not permitted to park your vehicle or trailer next to your booth.
10. Vendor / Crafter/ Non Profit booths must be staffed and open during all event hours unless otherwise specified. Event hours are Saturday, 10 AM – 9 PM and Sunday 10 AM – 2 PM.
11. This is a RAIN OR SHINE event.
12. Festival committee reserves the right to share the contact information, including names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc., of vendors / crafters/ non-profits to customers and/or media.
13. Vendors / Crafter/ Non Profits are responsible for their own merchandise, equipment and materials, neither festival management, the sponsors, nor the facility owners assume responsibility for damages or theft of the above-mentioned items.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL EVENT